Handicare 1100 (Indoor)
National Stairlifts are proud to introduce the new, and very unique Handicare 1100 stairlift. The 1100’s strong yet super slimline rail is one of the narrowest on the market, obscuring less of your stairs than most other straight stairlift systems.
- To save even more space, the stairlift seat, footrest and armrests can be folded when not in use.
- The seat will swivel at the top landing, making sure you can get on and off the stairlift easily and safely. Also, the 1100 comes as standard with safety sensors that will stop the lift in case of obstruction.
- The robust 1100 is powered by Handicare’s patented four wheel drive technology with four quiet and reliable motors.
- The lift is fully certified by the international stairlift safety standard EN 81-40 and designed for years and years of carefree daily use.
- Thanks to the continuous charge functionality you can park the lift anywhere you like on the rail.
- Due to the patented technology, there is no tooth rack on the Handicare 1100. This means that unlike most other stairlifts, there is no grease or oil on the rail collecting dust and dirt, making the rail easy to clean and safe to touch.
Min Stair Width
Seatbelt - retractable
Fold up seat, armrests and footrest
Key operated switch
Footrest safety edges
Soft start and soft stop
Wall-mounted hand held remote controls at the top and bottom of the stairs
Full cover safety edges
Visit our showroom to try a Handicare stairlift today. Our staff will show you a range of affordable lifts with easy-to-use features to suit your needs.
NATIONAL STAIRLIFTS PTY LTD
Servicing Queensland, Northern NSW,
15/40 Counihan Road,
"Rocks Riverside Industry Park",
Seventeen Mile Rocks, QLD
QLD Electrical Licence 85362
NSW Electrical Licence 331996C
VIC Electrical Licence 28727
ACT Electrical Licence 20181244
NT Electrical Licence C3911